Signa Marketing is a digital agency headquartered in Downtown Phoenix, Arizona, that helps small and medium sized businesses scale up into the next tier of business growth. Accountability is huge and we strive to “wow” our clients with our creativity, results, and our timeliness. We provide our clients covering a vast spectrum of industries with website development, UI/UX design, conversion rate optimization, paid media strategy and management, search engine optimization, email marketing, social media management, content creation (written and visual), analytics, and digital strategy.
Our Core Values
- Passion = “No matter the task, we accomplish with passion”
- Ethics = “Always doing the right thing, directly and by association”
- Partnerships = “We believe that great achievements can be reached together”
- Culture = “Embracing collaboration and diversity”
- Action = “Moving towards client goals starting from day one”
- Creativity = “Our belief for capturing attention and delivering your message”
The RoleAs a WordPress Web Developer, you will be responsible for taking approved website and landing page concepts, and developing them to be fully functional, error-free, and fully responsive. You are responsible for conducting rigorous quality assurance testing and QA’ing your peers work as well. You carry an intense attention to detail and work efficiently and effectively; you are highly aware of time management and able to handle multiple projects at once. You have a strong understanding of UI/UX and work well with design and SEO team members to deliver high-end deliverables. You take ownership with the success of website projects and will share input in the fields of technical SEO and UI/U in order to deliverable only the best to the client.
The Task At Hand
- Updating and maintaining existing client WordPress websites.
- Taking website designs in PSD, Figma, or Sketch into custom WordPress websites.
- Building custom online stores in WordPress + WooCommerce.
- Implementing on-site SEO tasks directed by internal SEO team.
- Communicating to project manager completion of website related tasks.
- Conducting rigorous quality assurance testing before deploying website changes to staging and production environments.
- Working with marketing team to update and deploy related website updates to client sites.
- Troubleshooting website errors and tackling custom website projects.
- 3+ years experience in WordPress development.
- 3+ years experience in responsive site development.
- 3+ years of experience with understanding UI/UX and what good functional design is.
- Experience taking PSD site concepts and developing into a custom WordPress theme using best practices.
- Complete and strong understanding of WordPress Codex.
- Strong experience managing multiple website projects at one time.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Experience working in an agency environment is a plus!
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and written and verbal communication skills.
- Can perform under pressure when a project demands immediate action.
- You hold yourself accountable and put out your best work everyday.
- The ability to effectively collaborate with various teams, providing the most useful guidance in an enthusiastic and inspiring manner.
- A positive personality that will mesh well with the existing Signa Marketing family.
- You are a team player and enjoys collaborating with others.
- The ability to follow direction and take constructive criticism.
- An aptitude for time management, organization, and communication.
- You have a proven record of managing multiple projects at once.
This is a 1099, 40 hours per week, full-time in office position with an opportunity to develop into a direct hire in the future.
If you feel like you’re the right fit and are obsessed with WordPress development how we are, please inquire by providing your resume and examples of your work!