Signa Marketing is a digital agency headquartered in Downtown Phoenix, Arizona, that helps small and medium sized businesses scale up into the next tier of business growth. Accountability is huge and we strive to “wow” our clients with our creativity, results, and our timeliness. We provide our clients covering a vast spectrum of industries with website development, UI/UX design, conversion rate optimization, paid media strategy and management, search engine optimization, email marketing, social media management, content creation (written and visual), analytics, and digital strategy.
Our Core Values
- Passion = “No matter the task, we accomplish with passion”
- Ethics = “Always doing the right thing, directly and by association”
- Partnerships = “We believe that great achievements can be reached together”
- Culture = “Embracing collaboration and diversity”
- Action = “Moving towards client goals starting from day one”
- Creativity = “Our belief for capturing attention and delivering your message”
The RoleAs a strategic UI/UX Designer, you will be designing custom websites and landing pages to meet brand, campaigns, and business requirements. You will be working with the account manager, web development team, and SEO team, to deliverable conversion-centric, high-end user experiences for website projects and landing pages utilized in paid media campaigns. In addition, you will be designing custom email marketing campaign templates. You are highly passionate about functional design and human behavior. You take tremendous pride in the work you deliver and are focused on meeting client needs/business requirements.
The Task At Hand
- Strategizing, wireframing, designing, and delivering high-end website designs and landing page designs.
- Translating business requirements and end-user needs into website and landing page concepts.
- Prototyping websites and landing page experiences in platforms such as Adobe XD, Figma and InvisionApp.
- Working with copywriter and web development team to see through the success of projects.
- Conducting research on client industries and target market needed to address specialized end-user experiences.
- Design custom email marketing campaign templates.
- 3 years of experience in UI/UX design for websites and landing pages.
- 3 years of experience using Photoshop and industry standard tools.
- 1-2 years of experience using Sketch or Figma.
- 1-2 years of experience designing landing pages for paid media campaigns.
- Strong conceptual/brainstorming skills.
- You are highly detailed, focused, hungry for success, and always willing to learn more.
- You carry strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- You are highly organized, punctual, and have the ability to “over deliver”.
- You have customer service experience or experience communicating with previous clients.
- Past agency experience is an absolute plus!
- You thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment and put your skills to the test, working together in a team of highly skilled individuals.
- You hold yourself accountable and put out your best work everyday.
- The ability to effectively collaborate with various teams, providing the most useful guidance in an enthusiastic and inspiring manner.
- A positive personality that will mesh well with the existing Signa Marketing family.
- You are a team player and enjoys collaborating with others.
- The ability to follow direction and take constructive criticism.
- An aptitude for time management, organization, and communication.
- You have a proven record of managing multiple projects at once.
This is a 1099, 40 hours per week, full-time in office position with an opportunity to develop into a direct hire.
If you feel like you’re the right fit and are obsessed with UI/UX design how we are, please inquire by providing your resume and examples of your work!