Signa Marketing is a digital agency headquartered in Downtown Phoenix, Arizona, that helps small and medium-sized businesses scale up into the next tier of business growth. Accountability is huge and we strive to “wow” our clients with our creativity, results, and our timeliness. We provide our clients covering a vast spectrum of industries with website development, UI/UX design, conversion rate optimization, paid media strategy and management, search engine optimization, email marketing, social media management, content creation (written and visual), analytics, and digital strategy.
Our Core Values
- Passion = “No matter the task, we accomplish with passion”
- Ethics = “Always doing the right thing, directly and by association”
- Partnerships = “We believe that great achievements can be reached together”
- Culture = “Embracing collaboration and diversity”
- Action = “Moving towards client goals starting from day one”
- Creativity = “Our belief for capturing attention and delivering your message”
The RoleAs an SEO Specialist, you are responsible for the development of SEO strategies, SEO strategy implementation, and managing the success of several accounts ranging in various industries. Starting with developing the entire On-site SEO strategy and delegating to the web development team for implementation, to executing Off-site SEO strategies. Each month, you are responsible for completing all SEO campaign performance reporting and reviewing results with each client. You are an individual who is excited and obsessed with search engine optimization; you eat, live, and breathe SEO!
The Task At Hand
- Strategizing, creating, implementing, and managing SEO campaigns for several accounts.
- Knowledge, experience, and ability to perform both on-site and off-site SEO strategies.
- Conducting thorough keyword research, market research, and competitive research to create high performing SEO campaigns.
- Experience and ability to implement and test conversion tracking in Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics.
- Identifying UI/UX opportunities to enhance and work with the development team to implement.
- Using industry standard SEO tools and conducting in-depth research and analysis on client SEO campaigns.
- Completing monthly reporting and being able to speak to performance and progress to clients and team members.
- Constant development of finding new SEO techniques and strategies to implement.
- 3 years experience of real SEO strategies, implementation, and measurement.
- 3 years experience with Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and Google Search Console.
- You are highly detailed, focused, hungry for success, and always willing to learn more.
- You carry strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- You are highly organized, punctual, and have the ability to “over deliver”.
- You have customer service experience or experience communicating with previous clients.
- Strong experience in using SEO industry standard tools.
- You are always looking to dig deeper and find the right strategy.
- Candidate must be highly detail oriented.
- Has strong experience with Excel and analyzing data (keyword research, Google Analytics, Google Search Console).
- Advanced skills in Excel including pivot tables.
- You thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment and put your skills to the test, working together in a team of highly skilled individuals.
- You hold yourself accountable and put out your best work everyday.
- You are a team player and enjoy collaborating with others.
- You have a proven record of managing multiple projects at once.
- Has a strong passion for SEO, digital marketing, pattern recognition and data.
- Has experience in other forms of digital marketing such as Paid Media and Email is a plus!
This is a W2, 40 hours per week, full-time in office position.
If you feel like you’re the right fit and are obsessed with SEO how we are, please inquire by providing your resume and examples of your work!