Signa Marketing is a digital agency headquartered in Downtown Phoenix, Arizona, that helps small and mid-market-sized businesses scale up into the next tier of business growth. Accountability is an extremely important factor that our team members and clients hold us to, and we strive to “wow” our clients with our creativity, results, and timeliness. We provide our clients covering a vast spectrum of industries with search engine optimization, paid media strategy & management, website development, UI/UX design, conversion rate optimization, content creation (written and visual), analytics, and digital strategy.
Our Core Values
- Passion = “No matter the task, we accomplish with passion”
- Ethics = “Always doing the right thing, directly and by association”
- Partnerships = “We believe that great achievements can be reached together”
- Culture = “Embracing collaboration and diversity”
- Action = “Moving towards client goals starting from day one”
- Creativity = “Our belief for capturing attention and delivering your message”
The RoleAs an experienced Project Manager, you will be responsible for preparing and managing project documentation, deliverables, milestones, resources, schedules, and budgets. You must have a demonstrated and proven background in project management principles, techniques, and best practices. As project manager will be assigned to small, medium, or large projects and will be responsible for managing multiple projects at any given time.
The Task At Hand
- Must be able to navigate project management lifecycle, with little to no support. Will be asked to review/contribute to PM methodology.
- Plans, manages, and coordinates multiple assigned functional projects simultaneously, ensuring that stated goals and objectives of projects are accomplished within prescribed time frames and budgets, which includes: reviewing project proposals/plans to develop recommended time frames and budgeting requirements; identifying and scheduling project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks; and/or performing other related items associated with driving projects to successful completion and achievement of desired outcomes.
- Coordinates, plans and facilitates meetings with internal teams.
- Fosters an environment that results in team cohesiveness and motivation. Proactively engages with the team using methods like face to face communication and pre-approved internal communication tools.
- Manages and controls project progression to successful completion, including: monitoring schedules and budgets, identifying and communicating lessons learned, managing project documentation; and/or, performing other related activities. Ability to recognize when there is a need to adapt and shift tactics as applicable to the needs and context of the project.
- Leads development of standard project management tools and methodologies.
- This position requires work in the context of multiple commitments, priorities and conflicts. Requires critical thinking, soft skills and the ability to create clarity from ambiguity. Comfortable having difficult conversations.
- 5 years of project management experience. This experience can range from small, medium, and large agencies.
- Experience project managing digital marketing campaigns (SEO, PPC,) and website development projects is required.
- You must be highly detailed, organized, punctual, and comfortable managing multiple projects at once.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and past client service experience is required.
- Must be a team player and not afraid to jump in and help on things that may not be a part of your everyday role and enjoy collaborating with others.
- You have a strong passion for project management. You take pride in supporting your teammates, keeping them on track and accountable while maintaining client expectations and keeping profitability top of mind.
- Advanced skills in Google Sheet, Google Docs, and project management tools (ie. TeamWork, Microsoft Projects, Asana, Harvest, etc.)
- You thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment and put your skills to the test, working together in a team of highly skilled individuals.
- You hold yourself accountable and put out your best work every day.
This is a W2, full-time, remote position.
If you feel like you are the right fit, please apply.