Signa Marketing is a digital agency headquartered in Downtown Phoenix, Arizona, that helps small and medium sized businesses scale up into the next tier of business growth. Accountability is huge and we strive to “wow” our clients with our creativity, results, and our timeliness. We provide our clients covering a vast spectrum of industries with website development, UI/UX design, conversion rate optimization, paid media strategy and management, search engine optimization, email marketing, social media management, content creation (written and visual), analytics, and digital strategy.
Our Core Values
- Passion = “No matter the task, we accomplish with passion”
- Ethics = “Always doing the right thing, directly and by association”
- Partnerships = “We believe that great achievements can be reached together”
- Culture = “Embracing collaboration and diversity”
- Action = “Moving towards client goals starting from day one”
- Creativity = “Our belief for capturing attention and delivering your message”
Signa Marketing is looking for a bright, enthusiastic Account Manager to become our next member of our growing team. You will work closely with team members to assist with driving strategy for small business to mid market clients and managing client website projects. On a daily basis you will work with team members to execute thoughtful, strategic digital marketing campaigns for our clients using best practices in SEO, Paid Media (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, LinkedinAds, YouTube Ads), Social Media Marketing/Content Marketing and Email Marketing, in addition to managing client website projects. Maintaining a high client retention rate through personalized account management and client service will be at the top of your focus. The ideal candidate will proactively develop a knowledge base and skill set in digital marketing to further both your own personal expertise and the organization’s goals. You are an individual who is excited and obsessed with digital marketing, client service and project management; you eat, live, and breathe the digital world!
The Task At Hand
- Strategizing and overseeing the execution of search engine optimization campaigns and activities.
- Communicating strategy and results between SEO team members and clients.
- Strategizing and overseeing execution of paid media campaigns; Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and YouTube Ads.
- Communicating strategy and results between Paid Media team members and clients.
- Strategizing and overseeing the execution of Email and Earned Social Media campaign efforts.
- Communicating strategy and results between Social Media team members and clients.
- Facilitate efficient communication between all project stakeholders, including internal teams and clients.
- Provide kickoff-to-development project management for the production of websites, and services. Work closely with our Web Development team.
- Lead meetings, manage team and group dynamics, enabling ideation.
- Schedule, organize, task, and report on project progress.
- Deliver monthly reporting to clients.
- 4 years of experience in directing and managing team members and overseeing completion of digital deliverables.
- 3 years of experience strategizing, building, and managing paid media campaigns in Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and YouTube Ads.
- 3 years of experience with Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and Google Search Console.
- 3 years experience of real SEO strategies, implementation, and measurement.
- Experience in developing digital marketing strategies and executing campaigns.
- Experience in building and executing email campaigns.
- Experience in strategizing and executing content marketing and social media marketing campaigns.
- Strong design sensibility and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong collaboration, delegating and communication skills.
- Experience in website design and development project management.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and written and verbal communication skills.
- Can perform under pressure when a project demands immediate action.
- You are highly detailed, focused, hungry for success, and always willing to learn more.
- You carry strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- You are highly organized, punctual, and have the ability to “over deliver”.
- You have customer service experience or experience communicating with previous clients.
- Past agency experience is required.
- You thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment and put your skills to the test, working together in a team of highly skilled individuals.
- You hold yourself accountable and put out your best work everyday.
- You are a team player and enjoy collaborating with others.
- You have a proven record of managing multiple projects at once.
This is a 1099, 40 hours per week, full-time in office position with an opportunity to develop into a direct hire.
If you feel like you’re the right fit and are obsessed with digital marketing and client services how we are, please inquire by providing your resume and examples of your work.